Terms and Conditions for Second Opinion
1. **Data Authorization**: You have granted iCareBetter permission to use and disclose this information as described in our privacy notice. You have ensured that all relevant information has been provided to iCareBetter.
2. **Nature of Services**: The Remote Second Opinion Report contains the opinions of medical experts based on the medical information regarding your case that you provide us. The physician rendering the Remote Second Opinion Report did not have the benefit of examining you in person or the ability to order additional tests. Therefore, their report is not a medical diagnosis. Our medical experts do not and cannot take personal responsibility for your care based only on the information we receive. The Report is intended to supplement information you have already received from your treating physicians. You should discuss the Report with your own doctors, who are responsible for your care.
3. **Coverage**: You acknowledge that your health plan might not cover a specific test or treatment recommended in the Remote Second Opinion Report, as coverage depends on the terms of your health plan. iCareBetter and the medical experts do not make health benefits coverage decisions for your health plan.
4. **Disclaimers**: iCareBetter DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN THROUGH OR FROM iCareBetter.
5. **Liability**: By accepting this report, you hold harmless and release iCareBetter, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and the opining physician(s) from any liability arising from the preparation or delivery of the Remote Second Opinion Report and your use of the Report. In no event will iCareBetter, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and the opining physician(s) be liable for special or consequential damages.